Thursday, June 29, 2006

Escape (Warning: Sexual Content)

This past weekend was an awesome escape from reality. A much needed get-away that two of my girls and I had been looking forward to since April. Nine Inch Nails was playing in Toronto Saturday, June 24 and my girls bought tickets for my birthday. I seriously have the best friends in the world.

We left early Friday afternoon. Barely an hour into our weekend and we nearly ran - literally - into some trouble. I don't want to dwell on "almost" but we almost didn't make it to our destination. We were in the far left lane on the highway, belting out Tiffany's I Think We're Alone Now and traffic had slowed right down. My friend driving didn't realize the car ahead was stopped completely until our navigator yelled for her to brake. Being in that lane saved our lives, my friend quickly reacted and swerved onto the shoulder, other wise we would've rear ended that car and at the speed we were going...it wouldn't have been pretty.

I've never been that close to an accident before. My friend apologized profusely and all I could think about was how grateful I was for her quick thinking. We laughed it off and talked about what could-have-been. It wasn't going to ruin the days ahead.

After getting lost we finally made it to the hotel an hour later. We relaxed, we drank, we ordered Pizza Hut and got ready to see some naked men. Both the driver and navigator are attached and therefore our plan to hit the strip club was/is to be kept secret from their significant others. I on the other hand was walking in worry free and I planned to totally let loose. However, when we arrived and was taken to our seats I felt like a dirty little pervert!

The entertainment was no doubt sugary sweet candy for the eyes. We each chose our own stripper and after a few $8 coolers I had no problems paying for a private show. Nicknamed Diesel, Mark (I later found out) came out on stage with the beautiful melody of Beethoven's Fur Elise. That alone won me over. The song then changed to - oh yes - NIN's Closer and I melted. It was no contest, Diesel was mine.

$10 gave me a little taste right there at our table. He swiveled my seat, spread my legs and rubbed himself all over me. It has been so long since I've been near a man, the smell and touch of him sent me soaring. Later on with a $20 dangling over my head he took my hand and led me to the VIP area.

He sat me down, once again opened my legs and invited me to undo his belt and unclasp the buttons to his jeans. "One more," he said. Already shirtless I marvelled at his abs and the tribal tattoo surrounding his navel piercing. YUM!

He took my hands and ran them over his chest and nipples then knelt down infront of me, his hands up on the either side of my head and nibbled at my breasts. My fingers traced over his smooth skin, the muscles in his arms, over his shoulder blades down to the small of his back and rested on the thin cotton of his thong.

"Are you trying to take off my underwear?" he asked playfully when I had the little piece of material under his cheeks.
"Never!" I giggled.

It was awkward at first, paying for such an intimate moment. It was quite tame when my friends and I compared stories of our experiences in the VIP room but hot and sexy none-the-less. When he was finished and dressed he kissed my cheeks and hand in hand he led me back to our table. With a half hug and another set of kisses he introduced himself as Mark.

Needless to say, I've been fantasizing about him ever since. So much so that I dug out my vibrator the other night. He was a gentleman and did his best to make me feel special. The perfect fix for this single girl.

1 comment:

Jansky T said...

Interesting. I'm male and I've never had a decent experience at a strip-club. Not that I've been to many...only 3. The girls have been WAY to dominant and since we male customers aren't allowed to touch them, they do all the touching. It seems like they feel they have to compensate for the fact that we can't touch them and it ends up being very rough and sometimes painful. Conversely, of all the women I know who've been to strip-clubs, not a single one has had a "bad" experience (beyond the common "they didn't dance for me as long as I'd have liked").